« Fiber Redistribution Question | Main | Dee »

April 14, 2009

Look Who's 3!!!

Pretty

Happy Birthday Chloe Girl!

Your birthday was on Easter this year. We got to celebrate you and Jesus! How cool is that?

We had a family party at Grandmother Marian's. The usual cast of characters were there. Plus, Grandma Josey came to celebrate you!
100_1666

Your mom made a Barbie Cake, as per your detailed instructions!

Cake

When it was finished, you rounded up the rest of the family, jumping, and squealing, "Everyone! Come see my Barbie Cake!" You were very excited!

You're not really a "Material Girl". You enjoy playing with whatever is at hand, especially when Kaity or Khi join you. But the smile on your face was priceless when your Daddy came in, pushing the new bike he and Mommy gave to you! You did a good job trying it out! new bike

As we were cleaning up to leave, I caught this glimpse of you, and realized how big you really are.grown

You're growing up so quickly. It's an honor to have a front row seat in the comedy of your life!

Diva

I Love You to Bits and Pieces!

Grandma

Posted by Angi at April 14, 2009 09:14 AM

Comments

Happy Birthday Chloe! I loved your Princess crown and your bike is really cool. I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Rose from WI

Posted by: Rose at April 14, 2009 11:13 AM

Look who is growing up! Your very beautiful! Happy birthday sweetheart! Have lots of fun
Love, Mary

Posted by: Mary Hunt at April 14, 2009 11:48 AM

What a BIG girl you are and so pretty. I loved your new bike and your Barbie cake.
Have a happy, fun year and stay as sweet as you are now.

love and kisses from Marian on the phone

Posted by: The other Marian at April 14, 2009 01:09 PM

Happy Birthday!!! Love Zac Ann Marie, Zeb, and Juniper!

Posted by: Ann Marie Allen at April 14, 2009 01:26 PM

Happy 3rd Birthday Chloe!!!

Your birthday party pictures look like you had a great day! I love your Barbie birthday cake and how awesome you got a bike. You will have a lot of fun riding it!

Love,
Holly, John, Kyle & Evan

Posted by: Holly at April 14, 2009 02:36 PM

Sweet Chloe, I am so glad I was invitesd to your
wonderful birthday party. I had so much fun being there. Im sorry I missed your other birthday parties. I promise to do my best to be at all of your future parties.
You are such a beautiful angel. You are so special to your parents, grandparents, aunt, uncle and course me.
Enjoy your toys and have fun.
Love,
Grandma Josey

Posted by: GRANDMA JOSEY at April 14, 2009 03:17 PM

Happy Birthday Chloe! You are a beautiful girl with a smile that brings joy where ever you go! I pray you have a wonderful year full of surprises and many blessing. Love, Tante Cathy

Posted by: Cathy at April 14, 2009 04:32 PM

Happy Birthday Chloe!! I love your birthday pictures. You look so happy. What a lucky girl you are to get a new bike and what an awesome Barbie cake. Happy Birthday

Posted by: Mike, Kristy and Laira at April 14, 2009 10:30 PM

Dear Chloe,

How precious you are! Happy Birthday. I love your cake- it is beautiful!! As are you. Always, remember that God loves you- you are His princess. He is your King. Have fun riding your bike. Love, Bridget & Jay & Cody & Casey

Posted by: Bridget Grove at April 15, 2009 11:59 AM

Happy Happy Belated Birthday to you Sweet Girl!

Hard to believe you are 3!

That was a beautiful cake for a beautiful girl!

Posted by: Viki at April 15, 2009 03:04 PM

Well little Grand and I mean Grand-daughter, you are growing up so fast. It seems you are going to be a very pretty one too. I miss so much of your achievements. I hope to do something about that soon. I'm glad you had a great party and I hope to be there for the next one.

Grandpa George

Posted by: grandpa George at April 16, 2009 12:23 PM

chloe,
you amaze me every day! the light you bring to our family is immesurable, and i thank God for you every day! happy third birthday!
love,
uncle jono

Posted by: jonathan at April 17, 2009 02:05 PM

Dear Chloe, HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! Please forgive me for being late. I'm late for everything...You must try and avoid this while growing up or you will be "Sorry, Im late. Sorry, I'm late." I'm always like the White Rabbit in "Alice in Wonderland"! "I'm late. I'm late for a Very Important Date! No time to say 'Hello.' 'Goodbye.' I'm late. I'm late. I'm late." It's very tiring... ANYWAY. This is about YOU not me...so...watch your mailbox. The UPS guy might be visiting soon. :) Happy Birthday little one. You are loved. ms. dee :)

Posted by: dee at April 17, 2009 03:15 PM

Happy Birthday, Chloe! It looks like you had a wonderful celebration. Your tiara is absolutely gorgeous!

Posted by: Charleen at April 19, 2009 10:29 PM

Hey...I want to see a picture with your Chloe Bear...Please. :)

Posted by: dee at April 21, 2009 06:25 PM