« The End of the One Skein Exchange | Main | Learning »

September 14, 2006

Thank you for all the e-mail, cards, and gifts.

My son, his wife, and their daughter were untited as a family on Sunday morning.

They waited a very long time and now their dreams have been fulfilled.

Please continue to support their family with your prayers.

Posted by Angi at September 14, 2006 11:00 PM

Comments

You know how happy I am for the young family. There is no way they should have had to go thru what they did. It sounds like it brought them even closer together.
To them, and you, I send good thoughts, hugs, prayers, wild DPN waving and love.

From Justin's second ma

Posted by: Marian Gall at September 15, 2006 12:18 AM

How wonderful! Please give them my heartfelt congratulations as they start on their new path as an intact family. Best wishes to your whole family!

Posted by: Charleen at September 15, 2006 05:54 AM

At last. As every married person and every parent knows, marriage is work, and parenting is no bed of roses. For couples to live in their lives and show their children the Love that God has for all of us, they need us to support and enourage them. At least, once they're married, we should try to avoid doing harm. I pray that the troubles which began this relationship will serve to strengthen their commitment to one another and to their child.

Posted by: Harry K at September 15, 2006 06:15 AM

Congratulations, wonderful that they have weathered that storm, I hope that they can have some calm and support after all the drama.

Posted by: Anita at September 15, 2006 06:36 AM

I'm so glad for all of you.

Posted by: Sharon at September 15, 2006 08:14 AM

Congratulations! May Justin and Sarah only have normal ups and downs for the rest of their lives.

Their determination and love shall serve them well in the future.

Posted by: Viki at September 15, 2006 09:05 AM

Sometimes the strongest bonds are forged from trials--Justin, Sarah, and Chloe have certainly experienced their share. May their future from this point on be peaceful, calm, and loving, and may you and Benny and the rest of your family share in their joy as well. And a prayer for Sarah and her family as well--I hope that time will heal the rift between them.

Posted by: Annie at September 15, 2006 01:28 PM

You may or may not know that I became pregnant accidentally with Gracie. It was very hard on my parents...but I was older--23--and able to make my own decisions (not having to wait til I was older). Kevin and I have been through so much and are stronger for it. I wish the same for Justin and Sarah. I hope they continue to find strength in each other and those who support and love them.

Posted by: Kathleen at September 15, 2006 03:45 PM

ah!! it warms my heart to know that Sarah, Justin and Chloe are at last able to be together! This is as it should be. They are so fortunate to have had that strong support from you, Benny and your family!

Posted by: sandy at September 15, 2006 09:08 PM

Whoohoo! Good luck to your son, his wife and their baby girl. Now you can be a gramma in peace.

Posted by: Carolyn at September 18, 2006 06:40 AM

What God has joined together, let no man put asunder. May Sarah, Justin, and Chloe share life as a loving family unit and may they have sunshine and good loving enough to make up for the stresses and tribulations.

Posted by: Pam at September 18, 2006 09:18 PM